November 12, 2013

Beginning A Elimination Diet ~Allergy ~ ADHD~

http://global.oup.com/us/companion.websites/9780195371109/pdf/00_Mullin_Appendix_3.pdf

When you remove wheat, dairy, soy (and anything else your ADHD child is reacting to) it’s a daunting process. Where do I begin, what do I feed my child, what should I expect, etc…? I found an awesome site with lots of information on allergy / elimination diet.
 
The site provides tips, guidelines, things to watch out for, a shopping list, menu ideas, and recipes.
If you are considering trying an elimination diet for you or your child this is a wonderful resource. I’d highly recommend you print it out and keep it on hand.
I also really like this website for recipes. You can search for a particular recipe (dairy free, wheat free, soy free, corn free, nut free etc) by the food you are avoiding. Makes it easy.

No comments:

Post a Comment