September 27, 2014

Mayonnaise That's Soy, Dairy, & Gluten Free ~Just Mayo~

I must share our new favorite condiment!  It’s so yummy and tastes great!...really it does ;o)  I have been using this is macaroni and potato salads all summer. You can make creamy salad dressings with it or just use it as sandwich spread. I bought mine at Target but some Costco’s have it as well as Whole Foods. It can also be bought online at Amazon. I paid about $5.

Just Mayo is made by Hampton Creek: http://www.hamptoncreek.com/just-mayo


 
Ingredients

Non-GMO Expeller-Pressed Canola Oil, Filtered Water, Lemon Juice, White Vinegar, 2% or Less of the Following: Organic Sugar, Salt, Apple Cider Vinegar, Pea Protein, Spices, Garlic, Modified Food Starch, Beta-Carotene, Calcium Disodium EDTA (to Preserve Freshness).

I'm making deviled eggs today! My son is so excited because we haven't had them in years!

1 comment:

  1. We offer high quality and reliable valid fake I'D or DL that help's you hang out with friends and buy anything you want with them. All our documents scannable and 100% System verified IELTS GRE,TOFLE,Nebosh and more Registered driver's Licenses,Passports,ID Cards,Diplomas from accredited Universities with Transcripts with all information imputed in the School's system alongside 2 recommendation letters.
    visit our website: http://yourvaliddocuments.com 
    Contact +18282124911
    For Whatsapp/Call/Text
    Snapchat! : johnson_leg2019

    Top Grade Counterfeit Banknotes Available
    95%-99% Security features
    No Babysitting. Questions like
    I was just wondering
    Explain the process to me
    I will get back to you when i get my pay check. You can as well just focus on your Bread and let the grown ups have a Boulevard
    Be Certain of what you NEED
    Have your Cash ready,No time wasting.
    Scam Free
    Discrete Delivery
    100% Return policy if not satisfied.
    Keep it 100% And wait for your package. website:http://yourvaliddocuments.com
    Contact+18282124911
    For Whatsapp/Call/Text
    Snapchat! : johnson_leg2019

    ReplyDelete