April 17, 2011

~Two Weeks Into Being Wheat, Dairy, Soy Free~

Two weeks into eating wheat, dairy, & soy free my son was still sleeping a full night and  there were no more dark circles under his eyes. We had one other surprise too.  One day he came out of the bathroom and said mom, “I have diarrhea.” I was totally surprised and worried that we had somehow let something slip into his diet. He hadn’t flushed, so I went in and inspected it. It looked, totally normal! Slightly loose and but still holding its shape. I told him that’s not diarrhea that’s how it supposed to me. He then explain for the last few days he’d “gone” every day and it would only take him a “minute” to use the bathroom (before he was in there for about 15 minutes).  Johnny has always been constipated. His movements were usually 2 to 3 days apart and were thick like paste and he usually struggled to get them out. Two weeks into his new diet he was no longer constipated.

No comments:

Post a Comment