July 26, 2014

Apricot Chicken Recipe ~Gluten & Soy Free~

I thought I'd share with you one of our favorite recipes using the the onion soup mix I mentioned in the post below. You can use any type of chicken--I usually use breasts. Use the smallest and shallowest dish you can so the chicken really "sits" in the sauce. You can serve this with rice or a baked potato.
Sorry I have no "after" photo...my family ate it before I could get a pic.
 
Ingredients
4 or 5 large boneless/skinless chicken breast
1/2 of a packet of onion soup/dip mix
1/2 cup apricot jam
1/4 cup olive oil
1/4 cup water
1 tea vinegar
1 tea honey
A dash of red pepper flakes (optional)

Preheat oven to 350 degrees
Place the chicken pieces in a casserole dish. Mix everything together and pour over the chicken.

Bake for 35-45 min--just until chicken is done.

1 comment:

  1. We are a trusted pharmacy which deals in the supply of various ADD/ADHD medications
    You don't need an RX to place your order with us
    Ordering is private and very very confidential
    We can deliver to any address world wide in discreet shipment
    To order visit our website at www.buyrealmeds.com
    All inquiries are welcomed

    ReplyDelete