January 6, 2014

GoodGuide scientifically rates the health, environmental, and social performance of products and companies.

I was out shopping with a friend the other day and she picked up an item and scanned the barcode with her iPhone. I was intrigued and asked what she was doing. She explained she wanted to see what the item rated on GoodGuide.

Of course when I got home I immediately jumped on my laptop and googled the website. I've been having fun looking at the different brands and the ratings.


With GoodGuide, you can:

  • Find better products that are healthy, green, and socially responsible
  • Search or browse over 145,000 food, toys, personal care and household products to easily learn about the best and worst products in a category
  • Rely on our scientific expertise and sophisticated rating system to simplify complex and confusing product information
  • Get mobile advice while shopping in a store by downloading our iPhone app
  • Create and share personalized favorites lists of products that are right for you and you family

No comments:

Post a Comment